“Jumu’ah is a day of love and thankfulness, shukr. Every Jumu’ah we need to be positive, distribute love, and give thanks to Our Creator for all His Blessings.”
Verses from the Qur’ani Karim
Qur’an, Sura Al Fatiha, Chapter 1
1. In the name of Allah, Al Rahman [The One Who Acts with Mercy], Al Rahim [The Source of Mercy].
Qur’an, Sura Al Nur, Chapter 24
35. Allah is the Nur of the heavens and the earth. …
36. (This Nur is found) in the houses which Allah has given permission for exaltation and doing the zikr of His name through tasbih of Him, morning and evening.
- On the 10th of Muharram, which is called Yawm e Ashura, there were 72 Prophets who were saved. Below are verses related to some of the events.
Qur’an, Sura Al Baqara, Chapter 2
37. Then Adam received the kalimat [words] from His Rab, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, He is Al Tawwab [The Accepter of Repentance], Al Rahim.
Qur’an, Sura Yusuf, Chapter 12
15. Then, when they went away with him, they all agreed to place him into an obscured ledge of a water hole (in the desert). We inspired in (Yusuf): “You will tell them of this deed of theirs at a time when they will not recognize you.”
Qur’an, Sura Al Anbiya, Chapter 21
76. Some time ago when Nuh [Noah] appealed to Us, We answered his prayer and saved him and his household from a great adversity.
Qur’an, Sura Al Shu’ara, Chapter 26
65. And We saved Musa and all those with him, every one of them together,
Name of Allah
Al Nur: The Light
Al Rahim: The Source of Mercy
Al Tawwab: The Accepter of Repentance and Atonement
kalima: word; speech; saying; command; pledge; science; agreement
kalimat: plural of kalima
Rab: Lord; Master
tasbih: glorification; repeating the names of Allah
zikr: remembrance; reminder; the practice of repeating the names of Allah; litany of remembrance
Translation by Murshid Shaykh Taner Vargonen Ansari
Love, Peace and Togetherness for Goodness
Ya Wadud Ya Salaam Ya Jami Ya Nafi