“Jumu’ah is a day of love and thankfulness, shukr. Every Jumu’ah we need to be positive, distribute love, and give thanks to Our Creator for all His Blessings.”
Verses from the Qur’ani Karim
Qur’an, Sura Al Fatiha, Chapter 1
1. In the name of Allah, Al Rahman [The One Who Acts with Mercy], Al Rahim [The Source of Mercy].
2. All grateful praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
Qur’an, Sura Al Nur, Chapter 24
35. Allah is the Nur of the heavens and the earth. …
36. (This Nur is found) in the houses which Allah has given permission for exaltation and doing the zikr of His name through tasbih of Him, morning and evening.
Qur’an, Sura Al Anbiya, Chapter 21
69. But We said, “O Fire! Be cool and peaceful (a means of safety) for Ibrahim!”
Name of Allah
Al Nur: The Light
Al Rahim: The Source of Mercy
Al Rahman: The One Who Acts with Mercy
‘alamin: worlds; realms; creation
Rab: Lord; Master
tasbih: glorification; repeating the names of Allah
zikr: remembrance; reminder; the practice of repeating the names of Allah; litany of remembrance
Translation by Murshid Shaykh Taner Vargonen Ansari