“Jumu’ah is a day of love and thankfulness, shukr. Every Jumu’ah we need to be positive, distribute love, and give thanks to Our Creator for all His Blessings.”
Verses from the Qur’ani Karim
Qur’an, Sura Al Fatiha, Chapter 1
1. In the name of Allah, Al Rahman [The One Who Acts with Mercy], Al Rahim [The Source of Mercy].
Qur’an, Sura Al Nur, Chapter 24
35. Allah is the Nur of the heavens and the earth. …
36. (This Nur is found) in the houses which Allah has given permission for exaltation and doing the zikr [repeated remembrance with contemplation] of His name through tasbih of Him, morning and evening.
Qur’an, Sura Ghafir, Chapter 40
7. Those who carry the Arsh [Roof and Power Grid of the universe] and all who are around it do tasbih [continuous glorification] by praising their Rab with gratitude, and they believe in Him and seek absolution for those who believe, saying, “Our Rab, You encompass all things in Your Mercy and Kindness and Knowledge/Science. Therefore, please absolve those who repent and follow Your way. Ward off the punishment of hell from them,
55. So persevere (O Muhammad). Surely the promise of Allah is true. And seek absolution for your shortcomings, and do tasbih by praising your Rab with gratitude (in the) evening and at dawn.
65. He is Al Hayy [The Alive One; The Continuously Existing One]. There is no ilah other than Him. Therefore in your din [path of righteousness to Allah] you should supplicate to Allah with sincerity and purity. All praise and gratitude belong to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
Name of Allah
Al Hayy: The Alive One; The Continuously Existing One
Al Nur: The Light
Al Rahim: The Source of Mercy
Al Rahman: The One Who Acts with Mercy
Arsh: Roof and Power Grid of the universe
din: way of doing righteous deeds; way of life; right path of connectedness with Allah; way of relationship with God
ilah: higher power; god
ilm: knowledge; science
nur: light; enlightenment; knowledge; guidance
Rab: Lord; Master
rahma: mercy and kindness; grace
tasbih: glorification through repeating the names of Allah
zikr: mentioning Allah’s name repeatedly with certain intention and contemplation; glorification or supplication; reminder
Translation by Murshid Shaykh Taner Vargonen Ansari
Love, Peace and Togetherness in Goodness
Ya Wadud Ya Salaam Ya Jami Ya Nafi