“Jumu’ah is a day of love and thankfulness, shukr. Every Jumu’ah we need to be positive, distribute love, and give thanks to Our Creator for all His Blessings.”
Verses from the Qur’ani Karim
Qur’an, Sura Al Fatiha, Chapter 1
1. In the name of Allah, Al Rahman [The One Who Acts with Mercy], Al Rahim [The Source of Mercy].
Qur’an, Sura Al Nur, Chapter 24
35. Allah is the Nur of the heavens and the earth. …
36. (This Nur is found) in the houses which Allah has given permission for exaltation and doing the zikr of His name through tasbih of Him, morning and evening.
Qur’an, Sura Al A’raf, Chapter 7
54. Indeed, your Rab is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six stages and established the Arsh [Roof and Power Grid of the universe]. He covers the night with the day with no delay and made the sun, the moon and the stars subservient to His command. Most certainly, all of creation and the commandment are His. Blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
55. Call upon your Rab humbly and in secret. There is no doubt that He does not like the transgressors.
Name of Allah
Al Nur: The Light
Al Rahim: The Source of Mercy
Al Rahman: The One Who Acts with Mercy
‘alamin: worlds; realms; creation
Arsh: Throne; Roof and Power Grid of the universe; seat of power in the universe; the place of origin; stage from which Allah makes decisions; Command Post
Rab: Lord; Master
tasbih: glorification; repeating the names of Allah
zikr: remembrance; reminder; the practice of repeating the names of Allah; litany of remembrance
Translation by Murshid Shaykh Taner Vargonen Ansari
Love, Peace and Togetherness in Goodness
Ya Wadud Ya Salaam Ya Jami Ya Nafi