Qur’an, Sura Al Hashr, Chapter 59, The Mustering
19. And do not be like those who forgot Allah. The consequence of this is that they forgot themselves. Such are the persistently disobedient ones.
20. The people of the Fire and the people of Janna [Paradise] are not the same. The people of Janna are those who are triumphant.
21. If We had sent the Qur’an down to a mountain, you would have seen the mountain humbled and torn apart due to its awe and respect of Allah. We give such similitudes to human beings so that they may reflect and contemplate.
22. He is Allah; there is no one else that can stand as ilah [higher power] except Him. He knows the hidden and the visible. He is Al Rahman, Al Rahim.
23. He is Allah; there is no one else that can stand as ilah except Him. He is Al Malik [The King], Al Quddus [The Holy One], Al Salaam [The Place and Source of Peace], Al Mu’min [The Source of Certainty], Al Muhaymin [The Protector], Al Aziz [The Ultimate Authority], Al Jabbar [The Compeller], Al Mutakabbir [The Possessor of Greatness]. Subhan Allah [May Allah be exalted]! He is far beyond all partners attributed to Him.
24. He is Allah, Al Khaliq [The Creator], Al Bari [The Shaper], Al Musawwir [The Detailer]. All the Asma-ul Husna [Most Beautiful Names] belong to Him and everything in the heavens and earth does tasbih of Him. And He is Al Aziz, Al Hakim [The Wise One].
See transliteration of 59:22 – 24 below…
Names of Allah
Al Aziz: The One Mighty with Benevolence; The Revered One; The Ultimate Authority; The Most Valued One; The Most Precious One
Al Bari: The Shaper
Al Hakim: The Wise One
Al Jabbar: The Compeller
Al Khaliq: The Creator
Al Malik: The Ruler; The King; The Owner of the Dominion
Al Muhaymin: The Protector; The Guardian; The Giver of Security
Al Mu’min: The One Who is Sure of Himself; The Self-Reliant One; The Source of Certainty and Conviction; The Believer; The Accepter of Truth
Al Musawwir: The Detailer
Al Mutakabbir: The Possessor of Greatness
Al Quddus: The Holy One; The Sacred One
Al Rahim: The Source of Mercy
Al Rahman: The One Who Acts with Mercy; The Beneficent
Al Salaam: The Place and Source of Peace
Asma-ul Husna: The Most Beautiful Names (of Allah)
ghayb: hidden; that which Allah has not yet created or revealed to us
ilah: higher power; god
Janna: (The) Garden; Paradise
Subhan Allah: “Exalted is Allah” (free from all defects)
taqwa: self-vigilance; following the guidelines of Allah; watching over one’s deeds to conform with Allah’s rights and wrongs; devotion
tasbih: glorification; chanting in glorification; repeating the names of Allah with the help of prayer beads; prayer beads; rosary; continuous glorification through repetition of Allah’s names
zikr: remembrance; mentioning Allah’s name repeatedly with certain intention and contemplation; glorification or supplication; reminder
Translation by Murshid Shaykh Taner Vargonen Ansari
Transliteration of 59:22 – 24
22. Hu Allah hullazi la ilaha illa hu
‘Aalimul ghaybi wash-shahaadahu
23. Hu Allah hullazi la ilaha illa hu
Al Malik-ul Quddus-us Salaam-ul Mu’min-ul Muhaymin-ul Aziz-ul Jabbar-ul Mutakabbir
Subhan Allahi amma yushrikun
24. Hu Allah-ul Khaliq-ul Bari-ul Musawwiru lahul Asma-ul Husna
Yu-sabbihu lahu ma fis-samawati wal ard
Wa Hu wal Aziz-ul Hakim
It is recommended to memorize these 3 verses of the Qur’an-i Karim.